|07-08-2009, 01:07 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Roxio Toast 10.0 Titanium HD/BD Plug-in SN [Mac Only]
Toast Titanium 10.0 (530) - The essential complement to the Mac OS and iLife - for disc burning and much more.
Why you need it:
• The easiest way to burn CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs
• Copy discs with one click, compress & convert video
• Expand your iTunes library with web audio capture
• Watch your video, movies and TV shows anywhere
• Convert your media for iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Xbox 360, PS3 & more
What's new in this version?
• Extract clips from any DVD-Video and convert to the format of your choice**
• Save web video to enjoy on TV and on-the-go
• Archive AVCHD camera footage to disc with a single click
• Build your MP3 library with automatic capture and tagging of Internet audio
• Convert audiobook CDs for playback on your iPod®
• Transfer video from your Mac to your TiVo DVR to enjoy on your TV
• Enjoy over 20 new stunning DVD and Blu-ray Disc menu styles
• Sync up folders bi-directionally - between multiple computers, folders or external
Mac System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements
• Macintosh® computer with a PowerPC™ G4, PowerPC G5 or Intel® Processor. PowerPC G5 or Intel processor required for encoding and viewing high definition content “If you're using Mac OS X v10.4, click here for more information about Toast 9 Titanium”
• CD, DVD or Blu-ray recordable drive*
• Mac OS X v10.5.x
• QuickTime® v7.x
• Up to 800 MB free disk space to install all components
• Up to 15 GB of temporary free disk space during usage
• Internet connection required for some functionality
Enhance Your Toast Experience With:
• Apple TV®, iPod® or iPhone™
• iLife® or Aperture
• TiVo® Series2™, Series3™ or TiVo® HD DVR
• Xbox 360™, PlayStation® 3 or PSP™
• EyeTV video recorder or Turbo.264 video encoder hardware
• BlackBerry® device, Palm® Treo™ or other mobile devices with MPEG-4 or H.264 video support
Burn and Convert QuickTime and other file formats including:
• Audio: AAC, AIFF, MP3, WAV, M4A, OGG, FLAC and Dolby® Digital AC-3
• Video: AVCHD, AVI, DV, MOV, MPEG-1/2/4, VOB, VIDEO_TS folder, shared iMovie® projects, EyeTV recordings and TiVoToGo™ transfers
• Photo: BMP, GIF, PDF, PSD, PNG, TIFF
• Images: ISO, BIN/CUE, IMG, DMG, CDR, NRG
* HD video authoring functionality for DVD and Blu-ray Discs™ requires the purchase of High-Def/Blu-ray Disc Plug-In.
- Download rar files and unrar them.
- Mount the disk image.
- Drag 'Toast 10 Titanium' folder to Applications folder on hard drive.
- Open the application and use serial number from the 'SN.rtf' file included.
- To install the HD/BD Plug-in, simply open the 'Toast 10 Titanium HD/BD Plug-in Installer' application and use the serial number from the 'SN.rtf' file to install.
Enjoy One link Direct Download: Roxio Toast 10.0 Titanium HD/BD Plug-in SN [Mac Only]